We’re inviting you to take part in our next Virtual National Weekend of Action, this September 26th and 27th, from the comfort and safety of your home!
In recent months, volunteers and organizers from communities across Canada have made over 300,000 calls to check-in with Canadians from coast to coast to coast, and to hear new ideas for a better future. On September 26th and 27th, Liberal teams from all across the country will work together to build on that success and keep the conversation going!
On the road to Election Day 2019, more than 90,000 Liberal volunteers made over 21 million knocks and calls to start new conversations with Canadians, and that hope and hard work made it possible to re-elect our Liberal government and keep Canada moving forward.
Right now, as Justin Trudeau has said, we have an important chance to build a Canada that is more resilient, healthier and safer, greener, more competitive, and more fair.
This is our moment to change the future for the better, and this Virtual Weekend of Action is an important way to help lay the strong foundation needed to support our movement in your riding. Together, even as we’re apart, we’ll be checking in with Canadians and hearing what matters most to them about our progress in these crucial weeks and months to come.
This Virtual Weekend of Action is an important way to help lay the strong foundation needed to support our movement in your riding. Together, even as we’re apart, we’ll be checking in on grassroots supporters and hearing what matters most to them about our progress for Canadians.
Whether you are a seasoned Liberal phone caller or are looking to get more involved, we need your support. Please join us and take part in our next Virtual Weekend of Action — and thank you for being a leader within this movement!
- Info: Keeping your video meetings and teleconferences cyber safe
- Bingo card: Virtual Weekend of Action
Information on Contributions
All Canadians with taxable income receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Liberal Party of Canada. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75 per cent refund
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33 1/3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
Limits on Contributions
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,600 in any calendar year to each registered political party
- No more than $1,600 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns)
- No more than $1,600 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.