After 10 years of inaction under Stephen Harper, Andrew Scheer’s Conservatives still have no plan to confront climate change. He’s been promising a plan for months, but Canadians are still waiting.
Climate action can’t wait.
That’s why Justin Trudeau and the Liberal team have a real plan to fight climate change while growing our economy, and it’s working for Canadians. Good middle class jobs are being created for Canadians while implementing a made-in-Canada plan to reduce emissions – including putting a price on pollution across Canada.
The Conservatives are continuing to ignore the costs of climate change and putting our children’s future at risk. They have no climate plan, they have shown no interest in creating one, and they are supporting politicians across the country who are rallying to make pollution free again.
It’s clear that Andrew Scheer’s Conservative Party would continue the inaction of Stephen Harper – and Canadians deserve better.
Say that you support real action to fight climate change while growing our economy, and that you won’t let the Conservative Party roll back the progress we’re making together.
Information on Contributions
All Canadians with taxable income receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Liberal Party of Canada. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75 per cent refund
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33 1/3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
Limits on Contributions
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,575 in any calendar year to each registered political party
- No more than $1,575 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns)
- No more than $1,575 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.