Media Accreditation: National Leader’s Tour Election Night 2019
Location: Palais des congrès de Montréal, 1001 Jean Paul Riopelle Place, Montréal, QC H2Z 1H5
Media Accreditation Forms must be submitted to the Liberal Party of Canada by October 18 in order to process your request.
All fields required.
General Media Accreditation Form
- Media accredited by the Canadian Parliamentary Press Gallery or a Provincial or Territorial Parliamentary Press Gallery will be given priority.
- Please completed the Media Accreditation Request Form by October 18th either online or email it to Caroline Séguin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Should you plan on using Wireless transmission devices, please send the RF Frequency Request Form and send it back to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, October 16th.
- All details of the 2019 National Leader’s Tour are subject to change.
Find all forms here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3705bop75gep23f/AACYj2olAexFMzHdqFc-Xk4oa?dl=0
Information on Contributions
All Canadians with taxable income receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Liberal Party of Canada. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75 per cent refund
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33 1/3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
Limits on Contributions
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,600 in any calendar year to each registered political party
- No more than $1,600 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns)
- No more than $1,600 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.
Media accreditation requests are now closed.