Become a Laurier Club donor to the Liberal Party of Canada.
The Laurier Club is a proud tradition within the Liberal Party.
In 1918, Sir Wilfrid Laurier established the Laurier Club, when he sent out 600 letters to business, professional and community leaders, asking for their crucial support.
Today the Laurier Club endures as a committed group of over 2,500 Canadians, who share a strong belief in the values and vision of the Party.
Liberals stand for growth, hope and opportunity. We believe the 21st century can be Canada’s century – through a new kind of politics that inspires and engages Canadians to work together to solve our common challenges. You can play an important role.
By making monthly donations of $100 or a one-time gift of $1200 you achieve Laurier Club status. After your end of year tax credit, the real cost of your donation is only $ 48 a month.
Become a Laurier Club donor today.
*Individuals 35 and under who provide a donation in the amount of $600 or $50/month are eligible for Laurier Club status.
Laurier Club status does not apply to contributions made to local ridings, candidates, leadership and nomination contestants.
Benefits to Laurier Club Status:
• Invitations to exclusive Laurier Club events across the country, attended by prominent members of the Liberal Party
• The opportunity to meet business and community leaders with similar values through an established network of Laurier Club contacts
• Insider updates and briefings through our quarterly e-newsletter
• A Laurier Club lapel pin, which symbolizes your commitment to the Liberal Party of Canada
• The knowledge of playing an important role in transforming our Party into the most inclusive and forward-thinking political movement in Canada.
Other ways to contribute:
You can also fax or mail in your donation. Just download this form and send it to the address indicated.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Toll Free: 1 888 542 3725
Fax: 613 235 7208
Tax receipts will be issued at the end of the year, and pursuant to Revenue Canada rules, may be adjusted for the goods and services received by Laurier Club donors at Laurier Club events.
Liberal Party of Canada
81 Metcalfe Street, Suite 600
Tax receipts will be issued at the end of the year, and pursuant to Revenue Canada rules, may be adjusted for the goods and services received by Laurier Club donors at Laurier Club events. Laurier Club status does not apply to contributions made to local ridings, candidates, leadership and nomination contestants.