Climate change is real, but Conservative politicians are in denial and have no plan to fight it. They want to make pollution free again, and take us backward to the same cuts and inaction of the Harper years.
Justin Trudeau and the Liberal Party of Canada have a strong plan to fight climate change and protect a clean environment because we know the cost of doing nothing. Our future generations depend on taking action now.
Say that you support moving forward with real action to fight climate change and that you won’t let the Conservative Party roll back the progress we’re making together.
Information on Contributions
All Canadians with taxable income receive generous tax credits when they donate to the Liberal Party of Canada. The size of your reduction in taxes payable depends on the sum of all your political contributions.
If you have already made a contribution this year, please use the table below to calculate your cumulative tax credit.
- Donations between 0 and $400: give you a 75 per cent refund
- Donations between $400 and $750: give you $300 plus 50 per cent of any amount over $400
- Donations over $750: give you $475 plus 33 1/3 per cent of any amount over $750 up to a maximum of $650 per year
Limits on Contributions
Only Canadian citizens or permanent residents may make political contributions, in each of the following amounts:
- No more than $1,600 in any calendar year to each registered political party
- No more than $1,600 in total in any calendar year to the combined entities of each registered political party (Electoral District Associations, Nomination Contestants and Candidate campaigns)
- No more than $1,600 in total between all registered leadership contestants in a particular leadership contest.